Written by Anindya Mukherjee

The lost love....

There was a time when my life was you
The morning was you, the evening was you
I loved you and you  were my life
I was happy, I was proud, I was a dude 
I got all the millage because you were the
most beautiful girl in school and I was
your so called boyfriend, I was the famous dude...
Things went high but there was no aim in my life
Your love was the beginning and it was the end
of my life at that time.....not thinking of any other thing
Others dreamed of a wonderful carrier I dreamed of only you
And then one day you said me to forget you
To leave you alone, your father said  another man will marry you
I wanted him to understand how much I loved you
I wanted some time form you......to prove myself
To prove I am not a looser...............................
I was not just a dude worth nothing
But you married him and went and taught me the lesson of life
You taught me that life is not just love but also integrated with
Smart work, it is something which never waits, never fails

You taught me to have a backup plan to make my dream
I studied and got to pursue my carrier for the first time I realized
My carrier was more important than my love life

You became happy with your life and your son
And remain somewhere in the corner of my sub-conscious mind
I got involved in my engineering studies and then studied to
Be a manager, to make a dream job, redesigned my life
If you were there life would have been better, much better
But some dreams are dreams and reality is far away................
Because what you want is not always you get in life..
I am now ok,  I am now fine , because with you family you are fine

There is sorrow that I lost my love
But the tears of happiness roll down my eyes
When I realize that my lost love made me
sow the seeds to the goal of my life...............

Anindya Mukherjee






 




































1 comment:

Place your valuable comments Sir/Madam