Written by Anindya Mukherjee

The Unemployed.........

With Interviews lined up every day
Tearing million shoes to walk finding a job
a suitable job that pays decent
That fulfills my needs, fulfills my desire
With degree and certificates piling high and high
The CV weigtage increasing  every day
But the experience is of no use with the time passing by...........
Some say I lack experience and some say
I am not qualified for the job.................
I do not find options other than begging and stealing
Because I lack ideas, I lack funds to start my own business
I then re-motivate myself and console my soul
Dude your time is not over a better time shall  come your way
But the other side of my soul says go for a steal, go for a stealing
But then my ethics come by and I restrain my instantaneous thoughts
They said I need experience for their job............
But my question to them is what the freshers like me shall do...........
with every hope lost, the new hopes are created
because one day I believe my hope will come to reality
I will also be having my very own job, my responsibility
Because sometime in the long past a great man had said..............
As every dark night is followed by a sunshine.......
There is a happy ending to every hard struggle
a man has to face in his life.............................................


NARRATED BY AN UNEMPLOYED WHO DID NOT LOOSE HIS HOPES



















No comments:

Post a Comment

Place your valuable comments Sir/Madam