Written by Anindya Mukherjee

Because I keep U clean..........

I am not highly educated and not a wealthy man
But important in society some important way
You shall never mess with me, take a bath
If you have an accidental touch with me.
You say I am a dirty man, I do dirty job
You feel my sense of smell does not work
I do not feel the pungent smell of your garbage
Yes I enjoy the pungent smell, I collect
What you throw away to keep your society clean
I work hard to keep your mood absolutely green
You say you live in a clean world , but that shall be
Till I continue my hard work, for my bread..........
They do not accept me in society , because
I remain in dump-yard , because I have to keep you clean
Because I am having no education  no money
You believe I am a small man but
I am what I am and I am need of your society
because without me your house and locality
shall always remain dirty...........................

Anindya Mukherjee













No comments:

Post a Comment

Place your valuable comments Sir/Madam