Written by Anindya Mukherjee

Why I wanted it form you??

You always hate me because I want it from you the thing which you have earned with your sweat mind body heart and soul, you should not give it to me..... Yeah but I also feel the guilt inside I also feel I am useless no use to the society when I ask for money to you for my food but believe me it was more than once I tried, I failed, they cheated me they took my land from me they gave me a little money and i came to your city not finding a job, not having a bread to eat I had no other way............ I had to give my child his share of bread I could have stolen it from your pocket but that would have become a sin I wanted to work, but they said I am not educated as you and I am not skilled as you I tried some work that would fit to my limited skill But now in the temple gate I sit and want it from you some give and some do not and with your sympathy I get my bread, I do not have a car like you but now I have your sympathy, I have the capacity to educate my son in government school so that he can be skilled like you so that he can live in a big house like you travel in a car like you.......................... I do not like to take the money you earned with your sweat But till I prepare my son to return all your favors to me To all ladies and gentlemen who helped me giving me coins and food Please patiently wait.................. ............Narrated by a beggar who wants his son to be a rich man

No comments:

Post a Comment

Place your valuable comments Sir/Madam