Written by Anindya Mukherjee

Out in the sea...........

To be out in the sea may seem an attractive journey to you....... it may feel romantic in a boat but for me its a nightmare out here every night when I sail in my boat to catch the fish....... To give u tasty fish I sail patiently in the salty waters and the fishes try to escape my net a million times I try and try to get them but they are most of the time clever than me I try and get a few and come back to sell them When I am in the sea in my rickety boat My family sits before god and pray form my well-being A small hole in the boat can take my life so everyday before i go i check it properly but sometimes in the rough sea it is god who actually helps me it is the power of worship on my wife's part to catch enough fish and return safely You say it is an adventure, but for me its a living It's a race to survive, earn my living Sometimes when the big fish comes and pushes the boat from below, it is only god's grace that saves............ But catching fish is an art to master sometimes it gives a lot and sometimes it is less But fishing is my living....and sea is my factory and my office is my boat.........

No comments:

Post a Comment

Place your valuable comments Sir/Madam