Written by Anindya Mukherjee

Walking alone

Life is now not a bed of roses and it will never so be.... But I can work had to make it better as it related to "thee" You inspired me all day long and motivated me with lovely song To care and to help It was you who first asked It you with whose support I first completed my task All day all alone, i was Searching for a true love When You came along me and gave me a feeling that made me fell me as i am You overestimated me and made me realize a thing, that i was actually not a crap............ U supported me and motivated to the extent my dream wanted I never thought you would come along me from the past When you came into my life life became very fast A day looked like a second when U were around me A promise it to you that i shall never let U alone And it's a request form my side please never let me alone may b am the second but I serve better than the first the future is great with you so please let me forget my past

1 comment:

  1. awsm.....may b dis 1 s d bst n it shows it came out 4m ur hrt...speechless......

    ReplyDelete

Place your valuable comments Sir/Madam