Written by Anindya Mukherjee

Confessions of a Thief......

You work hard and earn your bread I steal that from you not because it is my habit, not because I love to live my life with your money i do it because I have no job because I have to somehow pull my home.. There was a time when I worked my factory closed down and I had no food my children starved, my wife had to work as a maid I could not tolerate that......I applied for jobs but all were actually cutting cost So I had to take what you earned without actually informing you....... But believe it is something I never want to do I wanted to have a job, wanted a happy family but circumstances made me steal but i do it because I never got any other sustaining deal Provided you give me a living, you give me a source of bread I will quit stealing........I always want to work hard and stealing is also not easy game if cops get you they will break you in jail and without money your also can't give u a bail but if you employ me my friend I would return all i have taken without informing you........

No comments:

Post a Comment

Place your valuable comments Sir/Madam