Written by Anindya Mukherjee

Because I am not sane........

I cannot give a false smile at people cannot confidently lie......... never hesitate to speak the truth So they say I am insane I am not fit for the society they say I am not diplomatic so I may loose into corporate politics........ I am a fool because I believe in truth & honesty.. They tell a lie confidently people believe them because they are powerful, they are influential made their place in the society and compared to them I am a small fly I have nothing to make a cry they can anytime cry and anytime smile. When you meet them they will show you all their teeth but from inside will say once again I met this man God he should not hang up in the evening again At your face they say you are the best but as you turn around you become the worst...... They call it society, they call themselves civilized They are a part of civilized society but they do not feel, they smile at you to show but if you tell them their mistakes you are bad, if you protest you are bad if you do not want to see the people you dislike you are disrespecting them, you lack your societal values or you are an insane........not fit for the society and if being sane is acting just opposite to what your heart feels I am a happy man, a proud man, the most fortunate man Because I am not sane..................

No comments:

Post a Comment

Place your valuable comments Sir/Madam