Written by Anindya Mukherjee

Confessions of the man without emotions........

I have run the rat race faster and faster and never ever cared to feel for anybody. For me my monetary gains were far more important than to feel for anybody in my young life. To win and win was the ultimate target I had taken. My emotions have become like a machine now from the time I have been running for success I have just planned to proceed in life making a plan, and in case plan A failed in my mind I always try to have a backup plan.......the LOVE,HATRED etc in me has vanished somewhere in the darkness........

When others felt love was a part of life, when others laughed and played, I was busy in making my wealth and was busy creating my name. I bought big homes, made big factories, traveled in big cars and never cared when I exploited others for my gain I had one simple motto to earn and earn to make wealth, by hook or by crook. My emotions were always dead. My employees married and had a life, they enjoyed with their wife and children, but to me my money was my wife the only aim in my life. I worked and never thought that I need a companion in my life, I had money, I had servants to work for me. I thought money can buy everything. I made hospitals, hotels, big factories and my property was tremendous. But I was by heart alone, as time went by I felt something was going out of my life....something was missing. In my race to success I had a quarrel with my family and had even dumped the girl who loved me.......because to me money was the essence of life rather than to have relation.

But as time went past and my health went down, I realized emotions. Emotions are the essential part of life, to share your feelings you must have a wife. To look at your wealth when you grow old you need your children. Money is not the only factor for a happy life. I got to understand with age that my son would be more important for me, who can look after my property, my wife who could confront me and give me a moral support. With time my efficiency went down and my companies were making loss. I was in debt and lost all, with nothing more I could gain.........I was in severe pain, loosing all I had.........

With all that I have got and all that I feel, I would like to suggest you all, go for making wealth, but emotions are the important part of human life. Do not forget your family, in the urge to make your wealth, because with age and when your youth diminishes it is difficult to stay, and you feel lonely, you feel disgusted with life.....because man is a social animal............to be alone is the most difficult part of life...........



No comments:

Post a Comment

Place your valuable comments Sir/Madam