Written by Anindya Mukherjee

The Friend Everywhere............

All your friends may leave you
May abuse you, may be zealous of you
May be sometimes you feel Irritated with them
But I am always with you............
You probably may know me, you heard my stories
But may be a the first thought you never thought
I am there, was there and shall be everywhere
I have seen you cry,seen you laugh 
Seen you work hard I wanted to share
But I did what you did and I do what you do
I always be with you and I always see you
but once in a blue moon you see me and
wonder why I follow you, who am I
Where did I come from where there is light
and where do I vanish in the darkness.
Well I shall tell you my  job is to be always with you
I was created to show you what you do
God created me to recognize you, to show you
What you have been doing, whether good or bad
but did not give me power to speak, power to rectify you
but as a part of my duty I shall remain everywhere with you
Being visible in the light and vanishing in the darkness so
because I believe when it is absolutely dark you enjoy your privacy
and I have no power to disturb you............................
You may be wondering who am I? where am I?
May be you have never seen me, never laughed with me
But being your shadow it's my duty to always remain with you
As I have no existence if there was no you.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Place your valuable comments Sir/Madam