Written by Anindya Mukherjee

..........because I am a machine

You made me, you r a god to me
whatever you say is a command to me
According to rule you are my master
I am there for you, to serve you
to record for you, to analyze for you
to calculate and make work easier for you
You say you are tired working with me
You need a coffee, you need a break
You need movies, sleep and other resources to refresh
But for me it is just a command from you and i refresh
I was designed not to be tired, not to say no 
I do obey what my creators wanted from me.........
Your memory is permanent but I forget as u wish me to do
I remember just what you want me to do
I make your work easier when you relax and sit
I can perform faster, and if you let me know
What you desire from me, you explain me the logic 
I cannot be wrong, I do your work to make you sing
I control your aircraft to give you a wing
but still you say I am a dumb and your are right
as a modern computer I may feel like a strong hunk 
but without your instructions I am just a piece of junk........................

No comments:

Post a Comment

Place your valuable comments Sir/Madam