Written by Anindya Mukherjee

Jealous Mind.......... I was just a small kid then I studied, I played, I laughed, I smiled I was not worried about what others said, because I had my own world my own dreams my imagination but I did not understand as a small child Why? Why did you always wanted, Wanted to prove me bad, prove me wrong I grew up a little older and my wisdom grew my brain worked a little better you told my close friends, I am a bad boy you made them believe I am bad I worked hard for my grades, but my friend's thought I was the teachers pet they gave me numbers because I helped them it was hard for me to convince them because you had a better power to convince them I was amazed all the time, I wondered why Why do you do this to me, not sometimes but every time I try to be do things my way you make a joke of it, you say it is bad You say I have just tried to cheat other I have tried to pull others down by means that are not unfair, that are not ethical As time went by and my maturity increased I began to understand, it is for the jealousy the jealousy you had for me inside your mind probably because I was more popular I had established my identity better..... I worked hard, harder than you to make the people feel I am there, I am somebody.... I still have no personal feelings towards you because I know you are mentally ill jealousy is a mental immaturity that is present in some humans to an extent that they do not hesitate to show others down do not hesitate to hurt somebody's feelings For a jealous person, one who is successful or one who is recognized is an enemy for someone who is jealous only subordinates and the people without any backbone are the best friends, they can never be happy because they are happy when others are sad if you are jealous of me, I am sorry I cannot help you because I am a positive mind, I have always been working my brain, towards creating my identity towards proving to the world that I exist to make a place for me in the people's mind I would always be happy if you are successful When you achieve you goal I would congratulate you But I am sorry I cannot make you happy I cannot release your tension, I cannot calm your anxiety Because you are a jealous mind.........for whom other's pain is a way to enjoy......but I am sorry I am with hard work So at the end the world will be mine

No comments:

Post a Comment

Place your valuable comments Sir/Madam