Written by Anindya Mukherjee

the night fairy.........

In the society where respected men live I am considered out of character they come to me enjoy and go and say in their homes that I am bad and this act of no recognition makes me really very sad.............. I do a social service, I do work hard I do it not for pleasure but for food And you come to me again and again to make your mood dude To fulfill your desire, I give you my service But you still after the work is done say I am bad, say I am having no character When I feel I really feel very sad.... My work is to sleep with many and with my body I earn my penny I had no option, no education, no food nobody gave me a job, and then one day one fine gentleman gave me an offer I accepted because my brother was hungry my parents were dead, so i had to go to his bed........ People say I have no emotion, I am a machine I do sell my dignity for my bread But my past was best, nobody tried to love me ever my emotions had no meaning in the past now and never today my brother is a student , still knowing am a service provider.............. he does not know, and I don't want him to know because then I may lose him forever They call me a fairy when they are drunk and after the alcohol effect goes I am again a bad woman, a characterless They abuse me and your society do not accept me But Your sister is safe at home because I am in my place I do fulfill human desire in return of money and am happy "I do not care what law says" I am giving a service, not stealing to do a crime. At last it is shocking to say You may say I am always bad........ But one night I may have been with your dad Narrated by the Night Fairy

No comments:

Post a Comment

Place your valuable comments Sir/Madam