Written by Anindya Mukherjee

How I chose to be an Entreprenure......

As a child when I was young
I dreamed I would be a bus conductor
then I realized how childish I was.......
Then I saw my dad in factory
Producing heavy sheets of steel
I thought I would follow him
The innocence vanished and adulthood came in
I thought I would be a doctor
But the syllabus said I should opt for engineering
And then days passed and I was qualified
to play with machines
I thought I need to manage the machine operators
So I got to management studies
I learned the lessons of life
I learned convincing other out of no reason
for any event in any season
I learned to control my temper
when the situation is absolutely against me
I learned to dream, I learned to sacrifise
Learned to set my goals and refine my dreams
I learned to speak and learned to love.....................
The innocent little fellow again came back to me   
I decided to think big think Wild Think Crazy
A people should now never say I am lazy
I tried my luck and success showed me the path
And I decided to go for the dream along with my job
One day I may employ U, and recruit from my college
But that day also I will be in the game
As I will always remain the same











 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Place your valuable comments Sir/Madam